среда, 30 мая 2012 г.

100% per annum or the back of a crisis



What really happened? . Panic - it is not in the market, it is in the minds of. Money is just all have to hold their. Hell, I even can not cash webmoney. Why, I can not pay the loan because I was not paying customers, because they refer to the crisis and hold the money. SkyExpress asked to postpone the payment for the month, m. e. the date of the next payment. Adamas refuses to pay ridiculous money for a promo (I'm the day, it happens more than I earn ).

I'm sitting, oherevayu, we must have money more than the company brings in a month - some of the debt from customers since August. It turns out that sort of money there, but really I have even deeper into debt to cover operating costs, instead of paying them out of current income.

So really the crisis will result in another round of credit hysteria, only this time for business. The money is there, but they are not, and under what they are - come from new loans. And the longer the crisis of liquidity, the higher the credit bubble inflated. So, some banks simply scalded in this case. And in the retail segment, t. e. Physicists gather in their harvest of black bankers. A holy place is never empty. If banks will not lend - there is someone who will give them. Demand - it has not disappeared, he even grew.

So, the more I work online, the less I like the offline. It is a pity that I can not yet go to the online fully.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий